Creation logo & Logo annimation intro & outro

Hi ! 

Welcome to my page.

I will do a professional logo animation for your content, my goal is to keep the customer satisfied, I had never worked on Fiverr this is my first time in this domain, but I had worked before with a lot of influencers and social media pages specially on Instagram and YouTube, and in the vidéo I published some of my works, so why me! Full Hd logo annimation Unique style Fast delivery Eyes attracting annimation Overlay Text I need just your logo with any forms, but I prefer PSD or AI If you don't have a logo design already you can contact me and I will create one for you for free.

Click here






Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

قصة عن البحر للاطفال جميلة جداً ومفيدة للطفل من عمر 5 سنوات حتي 12 سنة

أخطر قصة حب في التاريخ بين كليوباترا و أنطونيو وأحداثها الحقيقية كاملة

قصص وحواديت قصة العملاق وملك الاقزام للأطفال من عمر 4 سنوات